[CQ-Contest] Sprint CW

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint CW
From: "Joe" <w5asp@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:47:31 -0600
Speaking as another "unlucky stiffed", I might point out that even as a
semiannual "also ran" my forced absence actually represents several hundred
QSOs that that won't be in the Sprint logs.  While it's not particulary crucial
to me, it just might inpact others.  But whatever ... my wife and I will be on
the cruise that I carefully schedued so as to be around for CW Sprint ... which
I do in fact really enjoy.  Have fun ... we certainly will.

Joe, W5ASP