Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: good headphones for contests

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: good headphones for contests
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:51:47 -0500
 "Patrick Hoppe" <phoppe@wi.rr.com> wrote: "My wife bought me a set of Heil
Pro-Set Plus head phones for my birthday."

Although I should probably upgrade to a Pre-Set Plus, I'm still using, what
I suspect may have been the original, ham related, Heil headset, not even
sure what the model number is? Very light, doesn't cover the ears, small
foam ear pieces. My problem.....the "swivel mike holder" no longer holds the
mike in proper position. It's kindasorta like the owner, "old and worn out"!
I'm curious if anyone else may still be using this particular Heil headset,
and may have experienced the same problem? If so, is the "swivel mike
holder" available through Heil, or should I also hope for a new Pro-Set
Plus? Thanks.
Merry Christmas

C'Ya, Shelby