[CQ-Contest] OK RTTY test (or not?)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OK RTTY test (or not?)
From: n9qqk@urbancom.net
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:04:25 -0600
Turned on the radio a half hour ago (Dec 20 00:20Z), and heard JA1BNW
calling "CQ OK-RTTY".  Worked him, and decided to play.  Found a freq
and started calling "CQ OK TEST"  worked 7 JA's and VR2BG, getting
corrrect contest reports from all of them.  Only then did a kind (tho
illegal, as he didn't ID) soul inform me that the test had ended at
00:00Z.

The question is, are JA's (and Brett also) too polite to tell someone that
they're off a day? (hi)

Oh well, nine rtty Q's in the log.  Plus this is the 1st time VR2BG called
me!

Let me know when the next test REALLY starts.

73,

Ron - N9QQK