Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW question

To: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,"YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW question
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 05:51:00 -0000
I have been reading LOTW questions & comments on several mailing lists and
there doesn't seem to be a consensus. I know a guy who live 5 miles from me
who is going to upload everything from 1945. He recently completed inputting
'ALL' his paper logs into his computer. I do know, first-hand, of a dozen
other guys, like me, who are uploading from 2000 on. It is hard to make a
firm decision because we don't know the particulars on how LOTW will be
integrated into the present awards system.
At this point in time whatever you do won't be wrong.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
www.citlink.net/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
www.geocities.com/n7mal