[CQ-Contest] ARRL SS Phone

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL SS Phone
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:38:50 -0600
Hi all,

I'm still looking for volunteers to give a few short paragraphs on the
competition in their ARRL region. This will make SS reporting more
interesting and livlier than it's ever been, so please consider helping out.

I expect the results will be finalized sometime in early March or late
February, and will post another request then.

Meantime, if you want SS reporting to be as good as it can be, please
consider stepping up to the plate.

Thanks,

Kelly
ve4xt