Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [SECC] DX Participation in NAQP Contests

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [SECC] DX Participation in NAQP Contests
From: K4BEV@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:47:00 EST
 << I don't see the problem with having multiple classes... <snip>
Besides the person who wins the most elite class - SOHP - will still get all
the recognition they get now.... >>

Not to mention their own frequency. This is one of the super aspects of
NAQP... Even us little guys get to run stations on a more or less even footing.
The idea of a TB-Wire antenna class is very good though.
Although, once the Lottery comes through for me I'll move up and out of that
class - hi. Till then I'm still having a lot of FUN contesting.
On the other hand - Put me in a SUPER STATION and there are still a bunch of
y'all out there that would trounce me soundly running QRP to a bed spring.
There's WAY more to contesting than hardware.......

CU NAQP RTTY and any other flavor of NAQP.

73, Don - K4BEV