Re: Fw: [SECC] Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Participation in NAQP Contests

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Fw: [SECC] Re: [CQ-Contest] DX Participation in NAQP Contests
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:22:23 EST

My point was that in most DX Contests, the Northeast will dominate, and in
most domestic contests the west will dominate.  There will be exceptions for
both cases, but they are in the minority of course.  People need to stop
fretting
over what contest favors what area.

If memory serves me correctly, didn't some norhteast stations win the SS in
the 70s or 80s?

I finished number 12 in the latest claimed scores on 3830....my lowest
showing in years.  Did the propogation favor the west....of course, but so
what.
I'll be back in there for the next one and maybe I'll finish first, maybe not.

By the way, the last time I checked, Florida is still borders the Atlantic,
just like all of the other east coast states

Bill K4XS