[CQ-Contest] An early reminder of an operating event you won't want to m

To: TampaBayTRS@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] An early reminder of an operating event you won't want to miss!
From: "Jim White, K4OJ" <k4oj@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 21:41:39 -0500
The Florida QSO Party will be held on April 24 & 25, 2004.

It is now 88 days 13 hours and 19 minutes until the Florida QSO Party.

How do I know that? Check out our web site at:

http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/

In addition to a countdown calendar, there is access to Rules, Records and FQP FAQ's. You can see who holds the record for any given Florida county, and if you are a county hunter needing those last few FL counties this is the place to go - see the "counties on the air" section.

Many records were broken in the 2003 running of the FQP and those results are coming to the web site.

Thanks to the large amount of mobile activity, working all 67 of Florida's counties is truly achievable. Last year we even had a European entrant sweep the counties! Florida station are encouraged to go to the web site and click on the "counties on the air button" and let us know what counties you will be activating for the FQP.

Please mark your calendars and set aside the weekend of April 24 and 25 for a truly fun event. Florida hams please spread the word, circulate this e-mail and have your local clubs mention the FQP dates in their upcoming issues.

The Florida Contest Group would like to thank you for your support of the FQP. Thanks to your participation it has grown every year and we hope you will join us again.

73,

K4FCG,
N4FCG,
W4FCG
and all the members of the Florida Contest Group

--------------------------------------------------------------- The world's top contesters battle it out in Finland! THE OFFICIAL FILM of WRTC 2002 now on professional DVD and VHS! http://home1.pacific.net.sg/~jamesb/ ---------------------------------------------------------------