[CQ-Contest] peculiar appliance needed re headsets

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] peculiar appliance needed re headsets
From: Derrick Belbas <ve4vv@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:57:31 -0600
Hi all.  First, quickly, from where I view things, NAQP is way not broken.

Now, I need to find an audio switching appliance that does some things.  I
can make said unit, but I need at least six of them, and I'm wondering if
anything similar is available off the shelf.  This is not contest related,
but I couldn't think of a better place to throw out a query, and see what
happens.

Same scenario at each operating postion.  One headset, at least three
radios.  One footswitch.  Radio A is highest priority.  When a signal is