[CQ-Contest] TNX for Participation and Logs - LZ DX Contest 2003

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TNX for Participation and Logs - LZ DX Contest 2003
From: "Valeri Stefanov" <wally@el-soft.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 18:03:55 +0100
Dear Fellow Contesters,

The contest committee of LZ DX Contest would like to THANK all of you who
have taken part in LZDXC 2003 and have sent their logs to us.
The number of received logs as of today is 678 ( 531 e mailed logs and 147
paper logs ). This means almost 100 % increase compared to LZDXC 2002.
Such number of submitted logs places our contest second  just after Russian
DX Contest (with over 1 600 submitted logs) among the European contests
having the same format ( working everyone else allowed including LZ
stations ).
For a country which has only few thousand licensed hams we consider it a big
achievement. But it has been possible because of all who participated in
this event.

THANK YOU EVERYONE !

We hope to hear you all calling CQ LZ DX contest in November 2004 again.

Claimed scores for LZDXC 2003 will appear on the web site of the contest by
the end of February 2004 and we hope the final scores to be on line by the
end of March 2004.

73,  Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of all LZ hams and members of LZDXC contest comittee
www.qsl.net/lz1fw/contest
www.qsl.net/lz9w