[CQ-Contest] K4OJ - SK

To: Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K4OJ - SK
From: Paul Erickson <paule@sfu.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:26:05 -0800
Yesterday if received a package in the mail that I had been waiting for. An ICE 419 bp filter. The gentleman I bought
it from was K4OJ. I had sent him an email acknowledging receipt, and then shortly thereafter found out that I would
be getting no reply. In our brief conversations on the transaction, he mentioned his plans for a multi station. . . and I was
looking forward to working him in the ARRL test. . . I plan on putting a reminder of him on the box for all future users
to see.

Still in a bit of shock.

Fare Thee Well OM

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: paule@sfu.ca

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."