Re: [CQ-Contest] M/S band change rule in ARRL DX?

To: CQ-Contest Post <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] M/S band change rule in ARRL DX?
From: Jim Idelson <k1ir@designet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:36:37 -0500
Tonno,

M/S and M/2 are great categories in DX contesting. They both require even more
strategic thinking and teamwork than single-op and multi-multi.

You do understand the rule correctly. But, you can be more creative about how
you use those band changes. There are times when you will want to make more
than one mult on a band change, and there are times when you might even want to
make some non-mult QSOs before you change bands again. The idea is to use your
six band changes to make maximum mults without sacrificing rate.

73 es GL,

Jim K1IR

[CQ-Contest] M/S band change rule in ARRL DX?
from [Tonno Vahk]
[Permanent Link][Original]