[CQ-Contest] NC QSO Party tomorrow!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NC QSO Party tomorrow!
From: Henry <henry@summitschool.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:53:42 -0500 (EST)
Just a quick note to remind everyone that the NC QSO Party is tomorrow
from 1700z 2/29 through 0300z 3/1. Full rules at http://www.w4nc.com. The
event is sponsored by the Forsyth Amateur Radio Club, W4NC. We're hoping
to activate all 100 counties of NC. There'll be lots of mobile activity
too, so be sure to jump and have a blast!
The 8-18" of snow we received 2 days ago is about gone, and so we're
hoping for our best participation ever!
Lots of prizes, lots of fun- when you're done with the 160 contest,
why not work some NC?
73,
Henry, W2DZO
NC QSO Party Chair