Re: [CQ-Contest] Splqdecripity

To: "Bob Gates" <regates@kingwoodcable.com>,"cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Splqdecripity
From: "JAMES HEADRICK" <w3cp@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:37:54 -0000
Bob, I have a similar problem and it is bad enough to discourage operating
in fone contests.  I believe the trouble is my severe loss of hearing at the
higher audio frequencies.  When I ask "please give your callsign slowly" the
callsign generally becomes readable.  There may be a message here for the
speach speed artists.  73  Jim  w3cp