[CQ-Contest] RTTY Sprint Team

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Sprint Team
From: llindblom@juno.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 18:48:02 GMT
This was posted on the RTTY list. However, as somone was looking for an RTTY
sprint team on this list to play with, I am also posting it here.

There is still room for more of you to join with the TCG
BlackHole Sprinters for four hours of totally wild and crazy fun in the RTTY
sprint.

So far the line up includes:

W0ETC
K0IDT
W4BCG
W7TVF
WA4PGM (if somebody else didn't get to him first)
N5UWY/9 (will play if he can in spite of non-radio commitments)
KE4OAR (maybe he can play a bit from the truck for a few minutes)

Since we can have 10 players on the team, there is still room to add your call
to the list.

Email me direct and you to can claim to be in the BlackHole.

73 W0ETC