Re: [CQ-Contest] Band Plan for All Countries?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Band Plan for All Countries?
From: "K3FT" <k3ft@starpower.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:33:28 -0500
While all the commentary about whether or not knowing things is good or bad
MAY be useful for discussion, the guy DID as for some data. Seems it would
be a help to give him some. So, here's what I found.  All these groups have
websites and they have bandplans on them which you can printout.

Japanese Amateur Radio League - JARL  (JA)
Wireless Institute of Australia - WIA (VK)
ARRL (just to give a full record) (US)
Radio Society of Great Britain - RSGB  (G)
Radio Amateurs of Canada - RAC (VE)
International Amateur Radio Union - IARU for Regions 1, 2, and 3

For overall frequency allocations - see ITU

Hope that helps you Tony.

I have used these band plans (esp for JA) and found it helped me increase
the number of JA's I was able to work in the contests - esp the 'newly
licensed JA's' who are just starting out.

73

Chuck K3FT