[CQ-Contest] 24 or 48 hours

To: Contest Reflector <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 24 or 48 hours
From: WI8W <rtty@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 02:47:14 +0000
I, for one am feeling the effects of getting older. Although I have not quite hit 50 yet, I am finding that my max time in the seat is about 10-12 hours and then I need at least 6-8 hours off to recover. I can then hit it for another 10-12 hours.

This is a far cry from when in my 20's I could pound out 48 hours straight with no problem.

personally I like the NAQP contests and contests that run 30 or more hours with a 24-36 hour max op time. At least I can get some rest in the middle.

73

Thom WI8W