[CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database Redux

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] World Contest Station Database Redux
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 16:05:59 -0500
I'm happy to report that the World HF Contest Station Database is back, at least mostly. You can now search on your call-sign and report any updated information. The specialized searches at the bottom of the search page aren't working again yet, but that's trivial, just a little "needlework." I now hope to add some more interesting search possibilities, using what I've learned this week, so stay tuned.

One apologetic note -- if you updated your information between March 8 and today, I'm afraid you'll need to resubmit, because those data were lost when the server went down and could not be recovered. I will plan to do an update within a week to catch up on whatever resubmissions people make.

Thanks for your patience.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
is back at www.pvrc.org with 2671