Re: [CQ-Contest] ANOTHER SMELLY SUBJECT..regs on antennas

To: "Jan Erik Holm" <sm2ekm@telia.com>,"cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ANOTHER SMELLY SUBJECT..regs on antennas
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:38:02 +0400

     I agree with Jim lets start with 100watt contesting and will work on
ants
    Then story will start again but power propably will be reduced ???
    I think there is some issues which is quite difficult to check
 For example using packet claster
 SOAB cant use packet claster if he is not assisted
 In D4 I dont need packet because I can run all the time and thats my great
advantage but on the same time no one from Europe can compete with me why
not allow them to use packet claster and allow everyone then difference
might be not such big?
 Anyway we know that people is doing self spotting and they are doing that
from contest to contest
 I dont have a problem if some one spot his self its just he loose time very
wrong things is when he is spotting with call sign of someone else
 I think that will be right to make special trophy for that kind of the guys
hi
 Or propably to publish that on the website
 Like I say in my previose letter I think most important with my opinion now
is to get result of the contest in 2-3 month instead of 1 year even if that
will be nesessary to pay additional money to CQ to fax result or have
website with password
 Clear situation with award and trophies I think if contest committee cant
handle that then its better everyone make trophy can decide how to do that
 Propably its better to send trophy by my own and made it by my own because
my call sign is not connected with delay otherwise Im sponsoring now some
trophies and people might say that 4L5A is doing wrong things because they
are cant get my trophy very long time
 I pay money for that and if I pay then that have to work if they are cant
do that then I can pay someone else and he will do the job
 Why we forgetting that
 Look when people discuss about WW for example they are saying that they are
cant get anyaward for the very long time period
 Do you like I will employ some one to do all of that work under control and
people will get awards after the contest
 We will have more satisfied and happy contesters
 I think its better with trophies to back to situation which we have before
if someone like to pay money to committee to send award its up to him if
someone like to send trophie directly to winner we have to give him that
possibility
 Lets try it again I think problem which committee experienced before is
also because contest result is avaible only after 1 year and now its new era
COMPUTERS COMPUTERS
 If we need more people to do that work Im ready instead or together with
sponsoring trophie sponsor the logchecking work
       73       Al 4L5A/D4B