Re: [CQ-Contest] W4AN SK

To: Tom Osborne <w7why@charter.net>, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W4AN SK
From: WI8W <rtty@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 16:17:55 +0000

I agree with Tom...

All too many times we put someone up on the pedistal and prase them for what they have done for someone personally, for their hobby, for their family, for the neighborhood, the community or the country...

and that person never knows that he/she is so admired. If someone needs to be put into a hall of fame, have a street, building or other landmark named for them or are the subject of the outpouring of thanks and admiration we have all seen for KL7Y, N8SM, K4OJ, W4AN this past year...then do it before they are gone forever. I am sure they would really appreciate knowing that they are so admired.

It is one of my pet peeves.

73

Thom WI8W