[CQ-Contest] RE: Way to go, Ward!!!!

To: "'K7LXC@aol.com'" <K7LXC@aol.com>, wwdxc-l@eskimo.com,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Way to go, Ward!!!!
From: "Nathan, Kevin" <KevNathan@DSB.WA.GOV>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 17:09:19 -0700
I'll heartily second that.  There was a book that was similar that I read in
Braille when I was about 13 that got me on my way and which was quite old
called the Boys' Book of Ham Radio and even as old as it was, it was helpful
so way to go Ward.

Take care all and very 73.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Program Manager
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450