[CQ-Contest] Announcing the FCG hospitality suite at Dayton

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org, fcg@kkn.net,fqp@kkn.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the FCG hospitality suite at Dayton
From: K1to@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 11:29:35 -0400
Thanks to the generosity of several FCG members, the FCG will be hosting its
own Hospitality Suite on at least one night this year at Dayton.  Details are
forming quickly.

We're thinking that Saturday evening might be best for the following reasons:
-  Saturday evening will already be focused on OJ, between the Contest Dinner
and the midnight pizza party in the Super Suite.
-  Based on the last-minute notice, we are figuring that we need to spread the
news by word of mouth and through posters on Thursday, Friday and during the
day on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing many of you at Dayton!

73, Dan, K1TO
President, Florida Contest Group