[CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial files available VER20040513

To: "Contest Reflector" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial files available VER20040513
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 06:50:37 -0000
I have created a new version of the Super Check Partial database files and
placed them on the web at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

This set of files was based on 2,170,754 QSOs from 1304 logs.

I have received excellent responses from DX stations regarding my recent
requests for more  logs.  Would like to get more from the W/VE gang.  All
logs are helpful, even the small ones.  Especially need more logs from Phone
contests since that is where the greatest variety of calls appear.

Ever wonder what calls show up in the most logs?  Here are the top 20 calls
based on number of appearances in the contributed logs.

3027    PJ2T
2585    WP2Z
2498    TI5N
2388    RW2F
2369    HG6N
2367    HG1S
2351    LZ9W
2297    V47KP
2174    RU1A
2122    D4B
1918    OM7M
1890    9A7A
1871    9A1A
1838    LY7A
1747    ZF2NT
1728    HC8N
1674    EA8ZS
1612    KH7X
1495    DF0HQ
1488    CT9L

Top USA calls

978     K9NS
966     N0NI
957     K3WW
944     KC1XX
909     W4MYA
879     K3ZO
863     W3LPL
854     K1TTT
813     N3AD
784     W0AIH
765     K5ZD
740     K1RX
724     KB1H
723     W9RE
717     W3PP
707     K5TR
701     K5NA
699     K1KI
697     K3CR
694     N3RS
687     N2NT

See the web page for more details on the super check partial project.  Send
me your logs!

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com