[CQ-Contest] QRZ Washington DC

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QRZ Washington DC
From: KH6DV@cs.com
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 01:00:52 EDT
I will be in Washington, DC for several days June 1st - 4th and would love to
meet any of the contesters I have had the pleasure of working all these
years.  I will probably know which hotel I will be staying at sometime this
Monday.
 I will be in meetings at Coast Guard Headquarters for a short time Tuesday
morning the 1st and then longer sessions on Wednesday and Thursday (2nd and
3rd) but have the evenings free. I will arrive late the 31st but not depart
till
5:50Pm Friday the 4th.  Friday should be mostly open all day.  I will fly from
Honolulu to Los Angeles on the 28th and also have some time (29th and 30th)
before departing for Washington.

Cell phone number available while I'm in WDC ..... email and I will send it
to you.

Aloha
Ron Ellis KH6DV (KH6VV)