[CQ-Contest] LotW

To: "CQ-CONTEST REFL" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] LotW
From: "K3FT" <k3ft@starpower.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 21:58:20 -0400
I'm kinda amazed why all the concern about a small, small, small possibility
of someone spoofing the system (like some small, small amount of people
haven't 'spoofed' the DXCC award system with pasteboard QSL's, already.
<Grin>)

IT's JUST a ham radio award - albeit a VERY popular one and one that has a
large and dedicated following (me included!)  but lets keep it in
perspective here when looking at the necessity, reasonableness, or
requirement for a cumbersome intialization procedure as the ARRL requires.

After all..  we're talking about a ham radio award program, for goodness
sake, NOT a classified Department of Defense nuclear weapons information
site!

K3FT