Re: [CQ-Contest] CW trainers

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW trainers
From: Dennis Ashworth <K7FL@ARRL.NET>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 18:42:07 -0700

At 05:06 PM 5/21/2004, Didonna, Richard wrote:
Does anybody know if PED is still supported or updated these days?

I've been following this thread with interest as I too am looking for a CW contest simulator. However my desire is for something that runs reliably on XP without DOS partitions, etc. etc. I was able to find only one in my Google search.

<http://bbcyber.com/>http://bbcyber.com

Does anyone have experience with this product, or know of other CW contest simulators available which are XP "certified"?

Dennis, K7FL
Battle Ground, WA