[CQ-Contest] GLQP

To: <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] GLQP
From: "Sean D.Fleming" <k8khz@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:39:41 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Just a reminder that our Great Lakes Qso Party will be held this weekend!
This will be the 3rd running of this 701 county contest. The Michigan DX
Association offers 2 Trophies for this event,one trophy for SSB and another
for CW. The sponsors of our trophies are ComDaC and Ham University. We cover
the following states and counties. MI-OH-IL-IN-MN-NY-WI-PA and Canadian
Ontario.Thats 8 States and the Province of Ontario for a total of 701
Counties!

Log Support

The Great Lakes Qso Party is now supported by GenLog Free! http://www.qsl
net/w3km/gen_log.htm