Re: [CQ-Contest] RF and wireless mice?

To: <w2up@mindspring.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RF and wireless mice?
From: "Stephen M. Murphy" <murphys@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 19:15:10 -0400
I have been using a 27 MHz mouse and keyboard since late last summer and
have had no RFI problems on TX or RX.  I had expected some problems while
running high power, but haven't had any.

I've really gotten to like using these things, and never want to go back to
using "hard-wired" stuff.

73/GL

Steve N8NM