Re: [CQ-Contest] Question for Experienced SO2R Ops

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Question for Experienced SO2R Ops
From: "Leigh S. Jones" <kr6x@kr6x.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 20:05:35 -0700
My own practice has been to route the 160/40/15M antennas to one rig,
and the 80/20/10M antennas to the other.  The "Run"/"S&P" status of
each rig changes according to the choice that I make.  For extended
periods that often exceed 50% of the contest period on this coast,
there
could be no "Run" radio at all.