Fw: [CQ-Contest] Paintball gun

To: "CQ-CONTEST" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [CQ-Contest] Paintball gun
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 06:24:03 -0000
Quack Note:
We use a Spud gun here as we are dealing with trees of 120 ft or so and the
Fir trees that we are going over require more than 1 or 2 oz. of weight to
come down on the other side.  Even with a potato it can be tricky getting it
to come all th e way down, it ususally takes some coaxing.  The Fir trees
have sticky sap and keeps the line from feeding down well.

We have used a bow with a weighted arrow but it doesn't work as well on the
vy high trees .

Quack    aka: K7QQ