[CQ-Contest] WPX CW - how to define T/S entry classes?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW - how to define T/S entry classes?
From: corneliuspaul@gmx.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:47:24 +0200
Hello,

could anybody please enlighten me how to correctly define the Tribander / Single element (T/S) entry class for CQ WPX contest?

it is my understanding that T/S is just a "subclass",
i.e. if you enter in as SOAB T/S your score will also
show up in the regular SOAB class.
Isnt that right?

For example, last year CT9A won the SOAB HP T/S class
but his score also shows up as #6 in regular SOAB HP.

I tried to do the same with CT3EE in the low power class
but somehow only showed up in SOAB LP, but not in
SOAB LP T/S.

I would like to do it right this year, with the 9H3MM low power
score, which was also done with a T/S setup.
(using a spiderbeam tribander with a 40m dipole atop)

Please let me know what I have to do
Thanks

73
Con DF4SA

CQ WORLD WIDE PREFIX CONTEST -- 2004

Call: 9H3MM Category: Single Operator Power: Low Power Band: All Band Mode: CW Country: Malta

BAND QSO QSO PTS PTS/Q PREFIXES

160 0 0 0.0 0 80 0 0 0.0 0 40 478 1464 3.1 176 20 1323 2413 1.8 344 15 1026 1444 1.4 196 10 396 474 1.2 98 --------------------------------------

Totals 3223 5795 1.8 814 = 4,717,130