RE: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filters for M/S or M/M environment

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filters for M/S or M/M environment
From: "R. Kline" <k7nj@zahav.net.il>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:05:41 -0600
I agree in principle. However the 30-40 dB attenuation expected appears
somehwhat exaggerated from my personal experience and from what I've read.
Perhaps there is a more involved system of stubs that will do this (other
than a simple short circuited quarter wave stub in parallel with the
line)?????
73
Riki   K7NJ - 4X4NJ