[CQ-Contest] Problem with the Robot Server

To: "VHF Contesting. com (E-mail)" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"cq-contest (E-mail)" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Problem with the Robot Server
From: "Henderson, Dan N1ND" <dhenderson@arrl.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:45:40 -0400
I have received a message that the server in California that houses the robot
has blown a power supply.  The owners are working on the problem and hope to
have it replaced sometime today.  They tell me that auto-replies are suspended
until this is fixed but that once it is up and going there should be no other
operational problems.  Your messages are queued here at the ARRL until the
problem is corrected.

Thanks and we apologize for the equipment failure.

73

Dan Henderson, N1ND
ARRL Contest Branch Manager