Re: [CQ-Contest] sunspot prediction

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] sunspot prediction
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:27:11 -0400
K6LL wrote:
>Here is an interesting, although rather depressing, prediction of
sunspots/solar flux for the next few years.

        Depressing only for the high bands.  The past few years have
been extremely depressing on 80 and 160 but they will finally
come back over the next few years.  10 & 15 meter records are set
during solar cycle peaks but 80 & 160 records are set during
cycle lows.  The only bands I have competitive antennas on (10
and 160) are quite complementary.  Having had fun on 10 since
1999, I'm looking forward to more of the same on 160 again!

73, Bill W4ZV