[CQ-Contest] ct logging network for sale

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,"YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ct logging network for sale
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:09:03 -0000
I am selling my old ct logging network.  This includes 7 computers(6-386
1-486, mono-cga video, kybds, Ethernet, dos 6.22, one mouse), 6 k1ea
dvp's with cables, 6 w1wef universal lpt interfaces, ct and Ethernet
driver software installed that include tftp for log and file transfer.
Older NA(with original disk and manual) on one machine, wf1b rtty on two
or three of them, Norton utilities for dos, procomm for dos, some other
utilities included.  Some spare pieces, cables, a hub, a floppy drive,
more cables, etc.  Last used for m/m in wpx ssb this year.

Asking $500 if I don't have to inventory, label, pack, drag to flea
market, or ship.  Price will go up quickly if I need to do any of the
above.  Available immediately for pickup here.

This would be a great opportunity for a budding m/m or club that wanted
to equip a fd or club station with voice and cw keying with full
networking.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net