[CQ-Contest] FS: dvp's, w1wef interfaces, etc

To: "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>,<patnjoe@berkshire.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FS: dvp's, w1wef interfaces, etc
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:09:38 -0000
Ok, no one wanted the whole station, so on to the next step.  The price
is based on the dvp card, dvp cable, and w1wef interface.  The computer
and other stuff just goes along with it.

Each system is $100.  I can deliver to the YCCC/FRC/HVCDX picnic 7/31 or
to Boxboro on 8/14.

Common description(exceptions noted for individual ones below)
386dx25
5mb ram
k1ea dvp card with kenwood cable.  Cable re-wired for yaesu radio
Heil kenwood mic pigtail.
W1wef universal lpt cw interface.
Combo Ethernet card with packet driver
pctcp with tftp or nettsr networking installed
Ms-dos 6.22
CT 9
2 serial ports
1 parallel port
40mb hard drive
5.25" floppy drive
keyboard with cover that may or may not fit
mono-cga video and monitor

Specific machines(reference by where they were last used):
160m: had intermittent boot problem, was working when last used.
80m: 40mhz. 8mb ram. com1 bad.
40m: extra 2 com ports and 1 lpt port.  NA software, wf1b software.
20m: extra 2 com ports and 1 lpt port.  Wf1b software.
15m: com1 bad.  Screen saver in bios or video card?
10m: nothing extra

Extras, spare parts and cables free if you buy a system, otherwise make
an offer:
Ethernet cables(coax) a bunch, different lengths.
2 ethernet combo hubs (one with noisy fan)
10base2-10baset converter
9pin to 25pin serial cables
2 port serial card for isa bus
3.5" floppy drive
bunches of 3.5 and 5.25 floppies
cga card for isa bus
mono-cga monitor
25-25pin long serial cables (null modem wired I think)
Norton utilities for dos
Serial mouse

Warning:  if no one wants the extra stuff I reserve the right to hide
some portion of it in your car when you pick up your system... no
returns!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net