[CQ-Contest] FW: Station manual

To: "'CQ-CONTEST'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Station manual
From: "Robert Brandon" <rbrandon@austin.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:20:06 -0500
I keep a Microsoft Word document with information about the W5KFT station.
It's really designed for guest ops, but there's a lot of technical notes
sprinkled throughout.

I also keep a file cabinet for manuals.  I keep notes like SWR curves,
modeling plots and the like in the folder with each antenna.

I also keep an Excel spreadsheet with an equipment inventory to help keep
repair history.

If you'd like a copy, drop me a note.  Kirk, I tried to send it by private
e-mail, but your spam blocker bounced it.

Robert K5PI