Re: [CQ-Contest] A song for the CW Sprint

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A song for the CW Sprint
From: "Rich Dailey, N8UX (2)" <redailey@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:40:45 -0400

I found this song. Not much of a song. Maybe I'm just getting too old.

I agree - that one is not one of their better cuts. But wrap your ears around a copy of "Computer World", close your eyes, and imagine you're back in 1977-1980, drinking gallons of Coke, typing machine code on your Commodore Pet, Apple II, trash-80, or Osbourne - trying to draw that sine wave on the screen as fast as possible.

http://www.kraftwerk.com/

And don't forget to tell mom she can keep her recipes on the computer also!

Ok, time_warp_mode(off);

Now,  how can I grab samples of the computer voices in the song "numbers" so
I can use them in N1MM Logger for the exchange? -hi

73,
N8UX
(Still the operator of my pocket calculator)