[CQ-Contest] Re: TS-940S Production Mistakes

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: TS-940S Production Mistakes
From: "Salina Physician Anesthesia" <spa@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:50:51 GMT
Reminds me of a trip to Hi-Gain many years ago. Manual insertion of all parts on CB equip. One of the stuffers come over to the lead and asked why yesterday she was putting red green blue (I made that up) and today they are green red blue? Wonder how much of that stuff went out the door over the years.

N0UU
A Brazilian ham found two mistakes that probably can be corrected in all TS-940S radios. There are two FTEs transistors soldered in the wrong position.