Re: [CQ-Contest] Robots

To: tree@kkn.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Robots
From: Steve Root <steve.root@culligan4water.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:13:59 +0000
My experience has been different.  If there's a problem with my Cabrillo
log, the Robot returns an e-mail that spells out the problem and allows me
to make corrections on the spot.  The second attempt is then accepted so the
problem has been resolved in a matter of minutes.  This is a huge
improvement over the old days when you'd wait months to see the results and
find yourself in the wrong category or a check log.

The volunteers behind this technology have really done an excellent job in
my opinion.

73 Steve K0SR