[CQ-Contest] Stew Perry results

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Stew Perry results
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 00:32:08 -0500
The results for the 2003 running of the Stew Perry Topband Distance
Challenge have been posted to the web.  You can find them by going to
http://web.jzap.com/k7rat/stew.html.

The next Stew Perry contest is on the weekend of December 18/19th.

One rule change is being made - the multiplier for working a QRP station
(that we get the log from) is being increased to 4X instead of 2X.  Now,
you get as many points for working a QRP station as he does for working
you.

Plaques will be mailed in November and K1PX will also be sending out the
certificates.

Log check reports are available via return e-mail sent to me.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net