Re: [CQ-Contest] Skeds with Boy Scouts

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Skeds with Boy Scouts
From: "Steve London" <n2ic@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:56:59 +0100
OK ....that's two arm-chair contesters who don't know when CQWW SSB is.

It is NOT this weekend.  It is October 30-31.  See http://www.cqww.com for
details.

Of course, if you want to try CQWW this weekend, that's perfectly fine -
less QRM for me to deal with on 15 and 20 on October 30-31.

73,
Steve, N2IC