Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: 40 Metres in UK

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "John Warren" <nt5c@texas.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: 40 Metres in UK
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:03:32 -0000
Also, the UK stations need to be informed that 7.153 is as low as US stations can go, not 7.150. A voice transmission on LSB on 7.150 will be wide enough to be in our novice band, and you can bet the OO card will be coming. A UK station calling CQ on 7.150 probably won't be getting much response from US stations (unless he's working split of course). SOP is for the US stations to consider 7.153 LSB as our low frequency on ssb. Probably obvious to most, but thought I'd point it out anyway.

Mike - K9MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Warren" <nt5c@texas.net>