[CQ-Contest] Dual port serial boards available

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dual port serial boards available
From: "Dennis Ponsness" <wb0wao@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:13:16 -0500
Gang,
I was lucky enough to acquire a couple of dual serial boards that I "thought" would fit one of my machines, but alas they don't! So, I have them available for (preferably) trade. AFAIK, they are both working as the machines that they came out of were still operating 599. I know that we use serial ports up like crazy, so I figured that someone on here may have a use for them. If so, email me direct and we may be able to work something out. A photo of the boards is posted here...

http://www.wb0wao.com/files/serialboards.jpg

73

Dennis - WB0WAO

EN84ij Iosco County, Michigan