[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques topic

To: SMC@w9smc.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques topic
From: Gary Sutcliffe <w9xt@unifiedmicro.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 06:23:56 -0600
HI gang

I am looking for your input for my CTT&T column for the NCJ. The topic for the next issue is:

What is the strangest or toughest problem you ever had with your station? What did you do to track it down and fix it?

Please respond directly to me by November 16, and be sure your call sign is included with your response. Thanks for your help!

73

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt@unifiedmicro.com