RE: [CQ-Contest] Single Op Unassisted - Propagation Assistance?

To: "'jukka.klemola@nokia.com'" <jukka.klemola@nokia.com>,widelitz@gte.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Single Op Unassisted - Propagation Assistance?
From: "Georgens, Tom" <tom.georgens@engenio.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:42:53 -0800
Funny you should use that example.

On Saturday night of the last CQWW, my footswitch failed.  I use the
footswitch for SO2R and not PTT so I could still operate.  When I took a
break, I knew I had another one in the closet on the back bedroom, where my
daughter and friend were sleeping.  Not wanting to wake them, I did not turn
on the light.  Instead, I bashed my knee on the end of one of the beds and
yelped.  This woke up my daughter and she turned on the light.

At least it made the footswitch easier to find.

No good deed goes unpunished.

73, Tom W2SC 8P1A