[CQ-Contest] Cordless headsets?

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Cordless headsets?
From: "RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:22:59 -0500
Yes, they are readily available here in the U.S., hence you should be able
to find many to choose from on-line.  I bought my Sony pair from Best Buy, a
big U.S. chain.  There were several makes and models available for less than
$100, as I recall.  Let's see, my model appears to be the Sony tmr-RF945r.
Fun to listen to the radio while walking around the house, or going out back
to work on antennas.

I think when I first saw these used it was at a multi-multi where the
station owner listened in on the operation while doing other things around
the house.

73 - Rich, KE3Q