[CQ-Contest] HS0ZDZ/G3NOM

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HS0ZDZ/G3NOM
From: "Robin" <wa6cdr@cq160.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:06:05 -0800
Summary of a message to me from HS0ZDX last night

=============

I learnt on Sunday from the doctor that it was, in fact, a heart
attack,   I visited him today, but found him much in the same state as
he was when I first saw him on Friday last week -- in the ICU, on a
ventilator, unconscious and, according to the doctor, not responding
to anything but "painful stimuli".

So it is with a heavy heart that I have to say that we are not
optimistic for a recovery. We are, of course, praying for this to
happen, but I sense that we are praying for a miracle to happen.

Incidentally, his family -- Ray's wife, his daughter and son-in-law --
have indicated that they do not wish for friends to visit him since
the ICU is very limited in how many can visit and the times, and they
would like to be at his bedside themselves during these opportunities.

Anyone who would like to send their wishes for Ray's recovery that I
can pass on to his wife, daughter and son-in-law in Bangkok may send
this to dx@thai.com and I will this print out for them.

We will be opening a book at the Seanet convention where friends may
offer their wishes or prayers for Ray.