[CQ-Contest] Before the contest starts

To: "Cq-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Before the contest starts
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:26:32 -0800
Before the contest starts, there is NO CONTEST. There is no rule in ANY
contest (except in past WRTCs) about "before the contest starts" activities.
Anything you do "before the contest starts" does NOT change your category or
your ethics.

If you don't like that fact, you are free to impose your own "before the
contest starts" rules and ethics on yourself. If you want to impose them on
anybody else, get the rules changed. See my next post on that subject.

Just for fun I'm thinking about spotting myself at 20:59:30 this Saturday:)

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT