Re: [CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20041117

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20041117
From: Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:44:19 +0100
Hi Lee

Is there any way I can convert my scp file to ascii text? There are several morse programs that could then send me those calls for practice. Looking at the .dta file with a text editor just yielded unrecognizable characters.

You can use the MEdit software (freeware) written by Alex VE3NEA

http://www.netvampire.com/ham/Files/MEdit.zip

Alex wrote many interesting tools for contesters.

Have a look to its home page :

http://www.dxatlas.com/

Most of the packages can even be controlled by COM/OLE events, which eases integration with third-party softwares.

For example, we recently interfaced HamCAP (its VOACAP graphical front-end) within Win-Test (www.win-test.com).

73

Larry - F6FVY